Monday, February 14, 2005

My favorite drawing of Charlie Brown



I love this picture of "Good ol' Charlie Brown". It's on the side of the slipcase for Volumes 1&2 of The Complete Peanuts
(well worth the money, BTW. Volume 3 comes out this spring.) After a fairly quiet weekend it just seemed like a good thing to post.

I've been struggling with an art style that I'll be using for Action Figure; The Life and Times of Richard Marzalak.

It'll be the artwork that I'll be using for the framing sequence. Not to get "too technical", but it's a non-paneled, pen & ink cross hatch style. No brushes or mechanical pens.

Hmmmm, I guess I did get a little technical.

Well, it's still not too late, I guess I could give it another shot.

I'll be posting artwork for issue #1 later in the week.

No comments: