Sunday, March 13, 2005

People do the darndest things.



As you know, I mentioned last month that I began getting Playboy magazine in the mail again. Of course, as expected, I've heard the typical jokes from some, you know, the old "you're getting it for the articles" comments. Well, no, I'm getting it for the pictures of hot women---
BUT---
they do have some interesting articles.

Like this month's Playboy Forum has this piece titled "Smugglers' Blues". It's a series of pictures and descriptions that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers came across last year. Some of my favorites are:

* - (pictured above) A 42-year-old Mexican man attempted to cross the border in San Ysidro, California posing as a car seat.


* - Agents in San Ysidro also discovered this Mexican woman stuffed inside a dashboard.


* - Agents in Tecate, California opened a heavy pinata and found a five-year-old girl. Mom was in the trunk.

There were other interesting subjects covered in the rest of the Forum as well, not to mention a pretty good crop of cartoon scattered throughout too.

But what the hell I'll leave you with this shot of Miss April saying "Hi".

No comments: