Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy.....



Been up against some ridiculious deadlines at work in the past few days, so I've been remiss on ranting or passing on some info.

But here are a few tid-bits that I've come across in the last few days:

* Revenge of the Sith Trailer *: A trailer for the final installment of the Star Wars saga, Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Trailer, will air during the March 10th episode of the Fox teen Soap Opera, The O.C..

I've never watched this show and really have no interest in ever watching it. I believe I'll just tape it then fast forward thru it.

* Lost DVD date announced *: The date is September 6 when Lost: The Complete First Season DVD will hit the stores. Among the extras on the six-disc set are: deleted scenes, casting tapes, bloopers and a featurette featuring photography by series star Matthew Fox.

No comments: