Monday, March 07, 2005

Avoid him like the plague



It's been two days since I sat through that god-awful film, Be Cool, and I still can't get the "stink" of that film off of me. There are so many things wrong with it, that for me to pinpoint one wouldn't tell the whole story. But looking back at it now, I believe there's an obvious piece of evidence that can help save you- the hard working public- your valuable time and money. And It's right there, on the poster.

John Travolta.

Why, dear lord, why, does this guy keep getting work????? I can't think of any other "actor" who's made more lousy films than Travolta.
Remember these pieces of cinema phlegm?
* - Moment by Moment
* - Two of a Kind
* - Staying Alive
* - Perfect
* - Look Who's Talking
* - Look Who's Talking Too
* - White Man's Burden
* - Broken Arrow
* - Battlefield Earth
* - Face Off
* - Lucky Numbers
* - Swordfish
* - Be Cool

And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head.

(and I haven't even brought up Welcome Back Kotter)

I'm making myself a pledge right here and now, I will NOT waste another cent on a film starring Travolta.
He's the only performer that can make a two hour film feel like a nine hour one.

No comments: