Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What-I've-Been-Working-On - CHICK FEED



A lot of the projects that I've been working on here at Concord recently have been personal, high priced products that have been requested from the head of our parent company (Tootsie Roll) or for products that are still speculative, so I really can't post any pictures of those here, just yet.
(oh I guess I could, if I felt like getting fired)

So instead, here's a design I came up with about a year ago. It's for a "spin-off" from one of our more popular products, Gold Rocks. You remember those, don't you? The little cloth sack filled with gold-looking tutti fruiti bubble gum?

This is Chick Feed. Which is almost the same product, the gum is now a little smaller, to look like feed instead of gold and is essentially sold around the Easter holiday.



I came up with the logo and package look.
(I'm not responsible for the taste of the gum.)

No comments: