Thursday, October 26, 2006

Imagine•Build•Play



Over the next few weeks I'll be posting what I've been up to, which includes my new day job as Senior Designer for K'NEX, the Construction Toy.

I started here in May and it feels as if I'd never left the Toy Industry (I left Hasbro in March of 1989 so it's been at least 17 years!)
I wasn't that aware of K'NEX before starting here, having been more of an action figure or collectible toy buying in the last decade rather than a construction toy collector. But what I've seen here in the 5 months since I started is a really good product with a lot of potential.

Might as well leave a link to the K'NEX site. The K'NEX Search logo that's featured on the site ois just one of the many things that I've done since I began here in May.

More later...

No comments: