Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm Back!!!



Yes, after nearly a year, I've returned to the land of online B'Sing (or Blogging as it's called).

So where have I been and what have I been doing?
Well.....
First, I got laid off in December,
Second, despite the Steelers winning the Super Bowl, I got depressed in February,
Third, things began to perk up by getting steady freelance in March (from, ironically, the company that laid me off),
Fourth, I interviewed and got hired for a new (and better paying job) in April, with K'NEX the constructing toy company. Yep, after 15 years I'm back in the toy industry,
Fifth, I decided to go ahead and print up my long awaited first issue of Action Figure
and Sixth...
There is no Sixth!!!
Seventh, I'll be posting regularly here with news of my new books, new (and old) comics and other stuff.

So bookmark today!

No comments: