Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sketching and Signing-LIVE! and In Person!



OK, it wasn't that big of an event, but it was fun.
Last night a bunch of us from the Philadelphia Cartoonist Society appeared at the Plymouth Meeting Mall comic shop,
Comics & More. Which is, of course, in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

We were there to sell, sign and do free sketches, promoting our Anthology book (which I talk about here) and also just getting out to meet comic fans. (and since Wednesday is new comic book day, it was a good night to be out at a shop).

We were there from 5-9 and had a blast! I'd like to thank the staff at Comics & More for having us out, and from the feedback I heard, it looks as if we'll be back soon (especially with Anthology 2 in the works)

Here are so me pics from last night. (don't blame the fuzziness of the picture of me posted above on me. I didn't take it!)



• Jeff does his Superman pose while Melissa looks to move away from him....far away.



• Derby draws a fat Green Lantern while Jamar draws but dreams about food!



• Jacob glances at Jamar's drawing, while Jamar still dreams about food. Especially food from Friendly's. mmmmmm...Friendly's!



• Jeff poses with the one and only Flaming Carrot!!! (actually manager Ray from Comics & More.)



• Derby attempts to explain why you should never draw beautiful women.



• Jeff is very impressed by the size of Jacob's codpiece (which I unfortunately cropped off the picture).



• The next time we appear at the shop, I'll post it here. In case you happen to be in the neighborhood....

No comments: