Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mr. Incredible Fawcett-Majors????



The walls in my home are covered with framed posters of some of my favorite films. I thought it was time to move some of them around and while rearranging, why not add a new one as well? So a week ago I ordered the poster from the film The Incredibles, thinking that it'll look really good hanging in my living room.

Yesterday I got an e-mail from Allposters.com saying:
We regret that the following item(s) are on back order:

Qty Item# Title
------------------------------------------------------------------
1 982098 The Incredibles
------------------------------------------------------------------
We expect to have these back in-stock within the next weeks. Rest assured, as soon as it lands in our warehouse, we'll ship it to you immediately and send you a Shipping Notification e-mail.

Wha?????

I realize that the film is doing well, but when's the last time that you heard of a poster being sold out???

Farrah?

No comments: