Wednesday, February 14, 2007

NEW Baboon Bellows starts Monday!





I've been collecting material and prepping new artwork (and a new blogger layout) for this blog. (frankly I was just getting bored with the old style.)

Starting Monday, February 19th I'll have these features:

• Daily posts! I've been watching TV series DVD sets and will be posting synopsis/reviews/and info for an episode every day. Starting next week , the COMPLETE 4 year run of WKRP In Cincinnati.

• Every Tuesday will be Dick Tracy Tuesday (check to find out why)

• I went to the 2007 Toy Fair last weekend and will be posting pictures and info from the show.

• Plus, more!!!! (well, I'm not sure how much more, we'll just have to see.)

1 comment:

Chris Brown said...

Rich:


• Every Tuesday will be Dick Tracy Tuesday (check to find out why)

• I went to the 2007 Toy Fair last weekend and will be posting pictures and info from the show.


Promises, promises... so where are the photos and the DTTuesday posts?

Chris Brown
Branding & Marketing
brandandmarket.blogspot.com